Racing In Focus may need your help and feedback! We are seeking for talented people with great interest for Motorsports, Cars and Motorbikes who wish to help build this site as contributors. We want to provide the visitor with an informative and comfortable experience.
How can You help?
Whether that is a one time offer or continuous effort, anything is greatly appreciated by us and everyone who visits this site.
- Write news. You will become site editor and be able to write news stories.
- Manage feedback in order to improve the quality of this site.
- Add upcoming events.
- Submit content. Whether you have found an interesting article somewhere, you have written a project about anything related to Motorsports, you can simply submit it to us.
What you get
- Exposure: Racing In Focus provides you with a unique opportunity to write for a leading Motorsports website. You will be permanently listed in our list of contributors page.
- Press access: Being an active part of Racing In Focus will give you the opportunity to get press access on race events.
- Knowledge: As a site journalist, you are accredited as the publisher of the articles you write.
- Email: If you decide to help repeatedly, we will provide you with a dedicated racinginfocus.com email address.
- Team updates: Members of the core team get to know everything about upcoming updates to this site, can suggest changes and influence content of new parts of this site.
Did you find an error and you know how it needs correction, let us know. You are free to contact us if you have any questions or had something different in mind.
Please use our contact form and specify on the subject line: Join – Racing In Focus