For the second consecutive day, Lewis Hamilton completed his on-track activities in Abu Dhabi with a summons to the stewards.
On Friday, the McLaren driver was formally reprimanded for aggressively cutting across the bow of Bruno Senna’s HRT and into the pitlane after an on-track incident.
And with only a slim chance of winning the 2010 title if he wins Sunday’s season finale, the Briton found himself again in trouble after qualifying on the front row.
On Saturday, the incident under investigation by FIA officials involves Felipe Massa, and a near coming-together during their out-laps in Q2.
Hamilton appeared to get in the Ferrari’s way before almost driving into Massa and hitting a corner bollard marker in the process.
The 25-year-old said on the radio that it had been Massa’s fault, to which the Brazilian replied that Hamilton must be “crazy”.
Hamilton had said on Friday that he will be driving even more aggressively than usual this weekend.
“It’s do or die,” he said. “I have to take more risks and be more aggressive than I have all year to get what I want.
“I’d give everything I possess to win this championship — all the strength, determination and will in my heart.”
© RIF | GMM